3) The recipients of your personal data, depending on the purpose of the data processing, will be:
- Entities entitled to obtain personal data in accordance with the provisions of law,
- Law firms that provide legal services for the Company,
- Entities with which a personal data processing agreement has been entered,
- Translators and interpreters with whom the Company has entered into a service provision agreement.
4) You have the right to demand access to your personal data from the Data Controller, as well as the right to correct, delete or limit the processing of the data, the right to object to the processing of the data, the right to transfer the data, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal, if your personal data has been processed based on this consent.
5) Provision of your personal data is voluntary to the extent specified in Article 6(1)(a) and in accordance with the statutory requirement in the remaining part. Your refusal to provide your personal data to the extent required by the Data Controller may result in our refusal to execute an agreement with you or to receive your CV.
6) Your personal data will not be subject to any automated decision-making (profiling) process.
7) Your personal data will not be processed for any other purpose than the one for which it has been collected.
8) You have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory body.